Head Coach a.k.a.”chad-tacular”
Having been connected to the more “traditional” strength and conditioning world for more than 10 years, I found Crossfit in 2008 and became instantly addicted. Crossfit has become the most powerful tool for me as a coach in helping other athletes unlock their true potential. There’s no better high than being a part of positive change in others, and Crossfit allows us to do that on a grand scale. Whether we’re helping an elite athlete take that next step into greatness or we’re inspiring a 20 year couch potato to just get up and move, it’s all badass! The lessons learned from physical training translate to success in every aspect of life’s journey – perserverance, desire, sacrifice, commitment, and most of all, passion. The best part of coaching is actually seeing the athletes we work with learn these lessons in the gym and use them to become better human beings.
What’s your favorite workout?
What’s your favorite style of jeans?
Pleated, acid-wash and ….baggy!!
Advice for someone starting or wanting to start CrossFit
Long socks and chalk make everything lighter, headbands help too…
Certifications, Experience, Honors
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- NFPT(National Federation of Personal Trainers) Sports Nutrition Certified
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainers Course
- USAW Level 1 Sport Performance Certification
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Trainers Course