Lindsay a.k.a. “Moose”
In 2013, Lindsay said sayonora to the government consulting world to be able to coach and help run Trident full-time. She hasn’t looked back once since!
What’s your favorite workout?
I’m a sucker for Karen (150 wall balls for time). I also like fellow head-coach Karen, so it’s a win-win.
When you’re not CrossFit-ting, you’re…
Probably upside down trying to convince someone to do yoga with me (come get your mobility on with me on Friday’s at 9am!)
Advice for someone starting or wanting to start CrossFit
Give it a try! It is scalable to all levels and abilities- you’ll be surprised at what you can do.
Certifications, Experience, Honors
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Yoga Alliance RYT 200 in Progressive Ashtanga Yoga
- Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- US American Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- B.S. Biology, Wake Forest University