Head Coach a.k.a. “T-Rav” aka “TD”
Travis is an Army Ranger with more than 11 years experience in the Special Operations Community. After years of working out in multiple Globo Gyms and getting Globo Gym results, he stumbled across the CrossFit community and has never looked back. Travis has found his passion in coaching and mentoring the broad spectrum of CrossFit athletes in all facets of fitness from nutrition to movement and mobility. When not immersing himself in CrossFit, Travis is an avid outdoorsman and can often be found hiking or camping in the backcountry.
“There is nothing is better than knowing every night you are making people just a little bit better at life”
What’s your favorite workout?
I love me some Fran but I think the 500M Row Benchmark is the crucible – This will just change you, period!
When you’re not CrossFit-ting, you’re…
L-I-V-I-N… Livin.. (translation – Hiking, taking photos., etc)
Advice for someone starting or wanting to start CrossFit
Come in with an open mind and you will never look back. Don’t believe the hype; believe the results!
Certifications, Experience, Honors
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainers Course
- CrossFit Mobility and Mobility Trainers Course
- USA Weightlifting Certified – Level 1
- Underground Strength Coach – Level 1
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified
- Athletes Performance Tactical Mentorship Certification
- Carl Paoli Coaches Movement Seminar
- Nutrition Education from the “Whole 9”
- 15 Years Active Duty Army, 11 years in Special Ops (including time with 2-75 RR)