Founder & Co-Owner a.k.a. “Quatro Duece”
Chriss is a former Navy SEAL with more than 12 years experience in the SEAL Teams and other Special Mission Operations. He fully understands the necessity of full body fitness and the role it plays in everyday life. Chriss believes that the psychology of sport, fitness and fun play a vital role in the success of a healthy lifestyle. His mission is to help others overcome self-doubt and their perceived limitations, allowing them to unleash their warrior within.
I exist to find a Better Way to positively impact others and create solutions,
How I do that by Making Sense of seemingly complex situations and problems and making them clear and understandable.
What makes my brownie different than all other brownies? I have a unique ability to quickly Simplify problems into simple concepts and solutions to continue forward momentum.
What’s your favorite workout?
Well if you consider “Rest” a Workout, that would be my choice, but my favorites are usually body weight WOD’s, “Cindy” and “Elizabeth.”
When you’re not CrossFit-ting, you’re…
Running trails, riding my motorcycle or building something for the gym.
Advice for someone starting or wanting to start CrossFit
Don’t be intimidated, everything can be scaled.
Certifications, Experience, Honors
- Certified CrossFit Level 4 Coach (CF-L4)
- CrossFit HQ, Level 1 Seminar Staff Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 Olympic Lifting Certification
- CrossFit Level 1 Triathlon Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Certification
- CrossFit Power Lifting Certification
- SEALFit Level 2 Certified Trainer
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- POSE Running Certification
- CrossFit Mobility and Recovery Certification
- Athletes Performance Tactical Mentorship Certification
- Competitive Ultra Marathon Runner
- Multisport Athlete
- Winner of Discovery Channels “One Man Army ep 5″
- Certified Life Coach